1. Physical characteristics Purebred pigs are small in size, black in coat, denser, and more lustrous, darker in color, longer in the amount of head, less wrinkles in the neck, smaller in ears, harder in ears, flattened to the sides on both sides, eyes There are obvious hairless areas around, pink or black at the end of the snout, slightly concave at the back, large abdomen, round, sagging, short limbs, slender tail-like tail, and more than 5 pairs of nipples.
2. Breeding boars have a crawling behavior at 2 months of age and the sow is estrus at 3 months of age. The estrus cycle is 18-21 days, lasting about 4 days. 4 months of age, about 11.4 days of pregnancy. The average yield of the first-born sows was 5.6, and that of the average sows was 8.3. In breeding, the management of breeding boars should be strengthened, and nutrition should be increased to allow them to exercise more. In order to prevent boar masturbation, boars should be built up in the upwind direction of the sow, at a certain distance. Boars are bred in a single circle. The appropriate mating time for sows is about 30 hours after the start of oestrus. The folk experience is: "Put the dung to the grass, the insemination is good; The spirit is daze, insemination fertilizes; Different stands, happens to match the seed; The mucus thickens, exactly is the heat." After 2 months of pregnancy, the sow should be raised in a single circle to prevent abortion.
3. Enhanced nursing piglet management
(1) Fix the nipple and eat good colostrum.
(2) Strengthen insulation, especially in winter, prevent thief winds and pad hay.
(3) Early feeding, piglets can be fed 5-7 days after birth (10-20 grams of activated carbon per kilogram of feed to prevent diarrhea).
(4) timely weaning, piglets weigh 0.5 kg, 2 months of weaning weight 3-5 kg.
(5) Adopt "advanced immunity" to piglets, that is, piglets are injected with swine fever vaccine before they are eaten, and the piglet can eat colostrum half an hour after injection.
(6) Observe the dynamics of piglets frequently and find that the sick pigs are treated in isolation to prevent cross-infection.
4. Feed and nutrient feeds can be prepared in corn, drums, rice bran, bean cake, bone meal, salt, etc. The feed for piglets contains 19% of crude protein, 15% of weaned pigs, 16% of pregnant sows, and 13% to 14% of boars. Feeding standards were 200 grams per day for 2 months of age, and 100 grams of feed was added for every additional month of age. At the same time to give green roughage and clean drinking water to meet their growth needs.
5. Feeding management points
(1) The sheds are sunny, ventilated and dry, and they are divided into two types, single-circle and group-fed. And keep pens, feed and drinking water hygiene.
(2) Strictly control the amount of feed to prevent diarrhea due to too much feed.
(3) Adhere to feed pellets or dry powder feed, provide sufficient water.
(4) After the weaned piglets were immunized with the triple vaccine.
(5) Pay attention to the positioning of eating, defecation, and sleeping triangles of tuned piglets.
Scale pig farm health and epidemic prevention measures
1. The production area of â€‹â€‹the large-scale pig farm is strictly separated from the living area. There is a disinfection pool between the two and the disinfectant is placed in the pool. When entering the production area, you must wear rubber boots and work clothes. Sterilization room equipped with ultraviolet light.
2. There should be a small disinfection tank at the entrance of each row of pig houses and put disinfectant.
3. The sick pigs must not be placed indiscriminately and should be buried under 1 meter deep. Or put it in a corpse well.
4. Disinfect the pig farm once a month and increase the number of disinfections in case of epidemic.
5. The pig farm should carry out fly killing, mosquito killing and rodent control.
6. Keep the pig house and the surrounding environment clean and hygienic.
7. Adhering to the principle of self-cultivation and self-cultivation, introducing pigs should go to a healthy breeding farm. The purchased breeding pigs are isolated for observation for more than one month and can enter the production area without disease.
8. Cats are not permitted on the farm and cats are not allowed to enter the farm to prevent transmission of the disease.
9. Sick pigs should be treated as early as possible and must not be delayed.
High-yield and more live piglet breeding technology
Piglet breeding is an important part of pig production. The survival rate of piglets and the weight of weaning pigs not only have a direct impact on the economic efficiency of pig-raising companies, but also have a close relationship with the production of piglets.
I. Building a high-yield, stable-producing sow herd
1. Choose a reasonable combination of hybrids: After years of crossbreeding experiments in my field, the hybrid combination that has been identified is Yorkshire Duroc. Changbai White Cross hybrid (F.1) is a hybrid sow, because of the large genetic differences between its parents, so the heterosis is obvious, and it has the characteristics of strong reproduction and strong adaptability. The terminal father uses the characteristics of a large Duroc, fast growth, high slaughter rate, high feed repayment, and high lean meat percentage. The three-way hybrid pigs produced are popular with consumers.
2. Update sow herds in a timely manner: The renewal rate of basic sows in our farm reaches more than 25% each year, making the majority of young sows in the basic sow group to maintain a high reproductive capacity.
3. To increase the production level of the first-fruiting sows: Production practice has proved that as long as the proper husbandry and management, the production performance of the first-mother sows is not necessarily much worse than the sows, but to optimize the pigs, the specific approach is; Reproductive performance is good, sows with high lactation yield leave gilts in the offspring and require more than 7 pairs of nipples. After 8-18 months of age, weighing about 100 kg, after maturation, mating.
In addition, gilts must be carefully managed, and keepers should often approach them to make them docile, so as to overcome some of the embarrassment during farrowing.
Second, to promote empty sow estrus
1. Implementation of early weaning of suckling piglets: We practice weaning piglets weaned at 35 days of age in our field. This can prevent piglets from affecting the weaning weight because of their love for milk, and can also reduce the loss of sow's moisture content, early estrus, shorten the breeding cycle, and increase annual calving. Number of nests. According to the calculation of 11 litters, each sow can produce 0.3 litters per year than the traditional method (60-day weaning). The prolific Aberdeen 3.3 head.
2. Prior to mating, short-term excellent feeding: 10 days before sow mating, short-term excellent feeding, dietary nutrient levels slightly higher than the lactation period, not only conducive to the recovery of appropriate sows by the sows, but also promote follicular development, Evacuate more mature eggs.
3. Induction of estrus at the same time: Injecting 100 IU of human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) per kg body weight or 1 milliliter of pregnant sera (PMSG) (800-1000 IU per intramuscular injection) to induce estrus in the same period of the sow, which is beneficial to concentration Breeding also ensures the implementation of the full-entry and full-fledged delivery system.
III. Feeding management of pregnant pigs
1. Adopt low-pregnancy and high-lactation feeding methods: According to the characteristics of high appetite sows, high feed conversion rate, and lactating sow's strong lactation and physical energy consumption during pregnancy, adopt low-pregnancy and high-lactation feeding methods to meet the requirements. The growth and development of the fetus and the piglet also ensure that the sow has moderate lyrical and vigorous lactation capacity.
2. Artificial intramuscular injection of calcium, selenium supplementation: Calcium and selenium play an important role in the growth and development of the fetus during pregnancy. The traditional method of calcium and selenium supplement is to add calcium hydrogen phosphate and trace elements containing selenium in the feed. Due to absorption through the digestive tract, incomplete absorption and slow effects, we applied artificial intramuscular calcium supplementation to the sow during the second trimester (85-90 days) based on traditional methods. Butyral calcium 5 milliliters (containing 25,000 IU), sodium selenite vitamin E 10 milliliters (containing sodium selenite 10 mg, vitamin E 500 IU).
IV. Raising the number of piglets and lactation of nursing sows
1. Side-by-side nesting and fostering: Practice has shown that the lack of sows with lice can easily lead to atrophy of the sow's mammary glands, affecting the subsequent ability to raise piglets and milk production. Therefore, based on the number of existing nipples, increasing the number of pups can increase the amount of lactation, and the use of side-by-side and foster care can enable the sow to basically have a nipple with a piglet. Generally, the direct mail method is adopted, that is, the piglets that first eat colostrum are sent to the sow belt that has been delivered later, and the secondary colostrum is eaten, which enhances the resistance to disease and the success rate of fostering is high, but attention should be paid to the combination of nesting and foster care. The difference in piglet age is not more than 2 days.
2. Fix the nipples: Fix the nipples to avoid piglets contending for nipples during feeding, and it is not easy to have mastitis and piglets falling out of trouble.
3. Meet the nutritional needs of the sow during lactation: According to the lactation curve, the lactation period can be divided into three stages, that is, piglets are born to 15 days of age, 16-25 days of age (peak lactation), 26 days of age to weaning, so Feeding should adopt "low-high-low" feeding methods. Sows have weak constitution after delivery and poor digestion. Generally, the normal food intake can be restored 5-7 days after delivery. Therefore, the sow should reduce the daily feed after birth, usually 15 kg/(day.head), then gradually increase the daily feed until the normal amount of 4.5 kg/(day.head) is returned to about 7 days after delivery. During the peak period of lactation, the daily feed volume should be increased by 5-5.5 kg/(day head) to reduce the weight loss of sows. After the peak of lactation has passed, the amount of daily feeding is gradually reduced, and the number of breast-feedings is reduced to prepare for early weaning. In addition, the lactating sow's diet should be of high quality, full price, and be fed with appropriate quality green and blue juicy feed.
V. Early piglet feeding piglets After crossing the peak of lactation, the main source of nutrition is feed. Good early identification of piglets can promote the development of digestive organs of piglets and increase weaning weight. In this way, it is necessary to start drinking water at the age of 3 days of the piglet and begin to accept the material at 7 days of age; at 20 days of age, the piglet can eat normally (feed 80%). The feed for suckling piglets needs full price, its nutritional level, digestive energy 14.64MJ/kg, crude protein 20%, and appropriate green feed.
Sixth, the prevention of disease in suckling piglets
1. Intramuscular injection of gentamycin: In order to prevent intestinal diseases and umbilical cord infections after birth, the piglets were given intramuscular injections for the first time before the piglets were taking colostrum, each at 40000 IU, and then injected again the next day. According to clinical observation, the prevention of jaundice can reach 85% or more, and the occurrence time of white piglets can be postponed (white piglets do not occur until 15 days of age).
2. Intramuscular injection of astragalus polysaccharide injection: Astragalus polysaccharides are traditional Chinese medicine preparations prepared by extracting refined polysaccharides from Chinese herbs. It can enhance the body's immunity by promoting the function of immune cells and inducing a variety of cytokines to achieve the effect of preventing diseases and treating diseases. The effect of the test on clinical trials is remarkable.
How to use: After the sow enters the delivery room, it starts to be administered with 30 ml of astragalus polysaccharide injection per intramuscular injection once a day for 2 days. The first intramuscular injection of piglets before eating colostrum was given after birth, 2 ml per head, and once again the next day.
3. Iron supplementation, selenium supplementation: Nowadays, iron-selenium mixture is used for one-off replenishment, such as rich iron force, iron supplementation, and so on. However, we found that the effect of selenium supplementation was not good in clinical application. Therefore, based on the application of iron-selenium mixture, we added a shot of sodium selenite and vitamin E (in a preventive dose) at 7 days of age to compensate for the deficiency of iron-selenide mixture.
Four points for self-produced pig feed
l. Master pig feeding standards. Pigs with different production purposes and pigs with different growth stages have different requirements for nutrient substances. Therefore, different feed standards should be used to prepare diets based on the purpose, age, and weight of pigs.
2, a reasonable choice of raw materials. When selecting feed ingredients, the following points must be noted:
First, pay attention to the type and amount of raw materials. The variety of raw materials should be diversified in order to facilitate the use of nutritive complementarity between various raw materials. The proportion of commonly used pig feed is cereals such as corn, rice, barley, wheat, sorghum, etc., accounting for 50%-70%, bran, such as wheat bran, rice bran, etc., 10%-20%, bean cake, soybean meal, 15% -20%, corresponding to less than 10% of toxic cakes, such as cottonseed cakes, glutinous rice cakes, and rapeseed cakes. Animal protein feed such as fish meal, silkworm cocoon powder accounted for 3% -7%, grass powder, leaf powder less than 5%, shell powder or stone powder accounted for 3% -3.5%, bone meal accounted for 2% -2.5%, salt less than 0.5%.
The second is to pay attention to the characteristics of feed ingredients. To grasp the relevant characteristics of raw materials, such as palatability, the content of toxic and harmful ingredients in feed, and feed pollution, mildew, etc., poor palatability, the amount of raw materials containing toxins should be limited, serious pollution, mildew The raw materials should not be used.
The third is to attach importance to the principle of economic efficiency. We must follow the principle of adjusting measures to local conditions and draw materials from local sources and make full use of local raw material resources.
Fourth, pay attention to the volume of raw materials. In order to ensure that the pig can eat the nutrients it needs every day, the volume of the selected raw material must be compatible with the volume of the digestive tract of the pig. If the volume is too large, the amount of feed required by the pig per day can not be consumed, resulting in the nutrients can not meet the needs At the same time, it will also increase the burden of the digestive tract; if the volume is too small, although the nutrients are satisfied, the pigs are not full and feel uneasy and affect the growth and development.
3, processing modulation should be reasonable. In addition to powdered raw materials such as wheat bran, rice bran, fish meal, and bone meal, raw materials such as corn, beans, and rice are used as raw materials. Should be properly crushed, raw soybeans can not be fed directly to the pig, must be cooked or cooked before use.
4, the raw material mix should be uniform. All raw materials must be mixed in order to ensure that the pigs eat all the nutrients they need. Especially when premixed feeds are added, if the mixed feeds are not uniformly mixed, it is likely to cause pig drug or trace element poisoning. (715102 Han Yingnan, Chaohe Liuhe Village, Dayi County, Shaanxi Province) Excerpted from â€œFarmersâ€
Comprehensive measures to increase sow population productivity
The sow's group productivity refers to the overall productivity of the entire sow herd on the farm and is a main indicator of the economic benefits of a farm. The productivity of the sow mainly refers to the sow's fertility. The sow's fertility is an important indicator of pig production. Because the cost of breeding pigs in a pig farm is shared by the bred piglets, the number of litters per pig per year and the number of piglets bred will be significant. This will result in depreciation of feed, labor wages, depreciation of equipment, medicine, management, and energy. The average value caused by expenses, etc., is reduced, ie the cost is reduced. It can be seen that the criterion for determining the fertility of sows should be the number of bred piglets per sow per year. To improve the reproductive ability of sows, we must consider from the following aspects.
1 Sow aspects
1.1 Maintain a reasonable sow population age structure Age structure has a great influence on sow population reproduction. The age structure within the sow group is mainly based on the sow's useful life. The breeding peak of sows in general pig breeds is 3-8, and the number of litters after the 9th and 9th births is reduced by fetus, and the survival rate of piglets is also gradually decreased. Accordingly, the sowâ€™s useful life is limited to 4-5 years and is updated by 20%-25% annually. Sows of all ages generally account for 20%-25%, and sows with higher productivity may be appropriately extended. Sows with low productivity can be eliminated early.
1.2 Shortening the reproductive cycle of sows The breeding process of sows is divided into the breeding period, the pregnancy period, and the lactation period. From breeding to the end of the lactation period (weaning of piglets) is called a breeding cycle. The reproductive cycle is the main factor affecting the fertility of the sow, because the 114d during pregnancy is relatively fixed, so to shorten the birthing interval, we must achieve from the time of shortening the breeding period and shortening the period of breastfeeding. The potential for shortening the lactation period is very large. China's traditional habits are weaning for 60 days, while foreign advanced ones have reached weaning ages of 21-28 days. China's major manufacturers have also implemented weaning at 28-35 days of age. Through observation, it has been found that With early feeding of piglets and management of lactating sows, the ovulation and other reproductive performance of sows in the next cycle have no significant effect. At the same time, catching the first estrus rate is also a key issue. It must be ensured that the emotional fertility rate reaches 100%.
1.3 Excellent breeding conditions for sows
1.3.1 Breeding and management of sows during the preparation period of mating: Generally divided into two aspects: the first sow and the second sow. On the one hand, young sows have been tested hundreds of times in foreign countries in the past 30 years. It has been proved that young gilts with lower levels of rearing can increase ovulation by two or more when they are given short-term high-quality feeding. At the same time, training the young sows before mating is also a necessary measure to increase the fertility rate and the number of litters. On the other hand, the breeding and management of the sows before sow breeding, the sow through litter and lactation, the general weight loss of 20% -30%. To make it able to estrus normally within 5-10d, the sow must be maintained at a moderate level. Therefore, we must pay attention to a reasonable amino acid diet combination, crude protein must reach 12%, while meeting the needs of minerals and vitamins, the energy level to maintain the original supply level.
1.3.2 Feeding and Management of Sow during Pregnancy: Feeding pregnant sows in accordance with the characteristics of various pregnant sows and adopting corresponding feeding methods can be classified into three categories. The first category: Grasping the middle of the two feeding methods, mainly for post-weaning sows. In order to bear the reproductive task, it is necessary to strengthen nutrition during the early stages of pregnancy so that it can quickly resume its reproduction. This period, even for a month or so before the first 10 days of mating, should be fed with concentrates, especially those containing high protein. After the body condition is restored, it is fed with the original feeding standard. After 80 days of gestation, it is necessary to strengthen the concentrate to meet the needs of nutrition. The second type: The backgammon feeding method is suitable for the sows that are born and the sows that are bred during the lactation. The former is still in the stage of growth and development, and the latter has a heavy production task and needs a large amount of nutrition. Therefore, the nutritional level throughout the pregnancy is gradually increased according to the increase in fetal weight, reaching a peak one month before delivery. Feeding methods are generally based on green roughage at the beginning of the period of pregnancy, and then gradually increase the proportion of concentrates, and increase protein and mineral feed. By 3-5 days before birth, diets decreased by 10%-30%. The third category: pre-coarse and fine rearing methods, this method can be adopted for the sows that have good pre-breeding conditions. Because the fetus is very small at the beginning of pregnancy and the sows are in good condition, according to the nutrient requirements before mating, more can be fed to the green roughage in the diet to meet the level of nutrient requirements. At this time, the fetus can basically meet the needs of improving nutrition. Need, to late pregnancy, due to fetal growth and development, and then feed the fine material.
1.3.3 Feeding management of sows during lactation: Sow lactation is an important part of production. Lactating sows have a heavy burden. Besides maintaining their consumption, they also need to produce 5-8 kg of milk per day, such as feeding and management. Improperly, it will have a series of adverse effects on sows and piglets. Sows should gradually increase the amount of postpartum day feeding, return to the normal amount of feed 5-7d, 10d after the start of feeding, to stop feeding after the peak of lactation.
1.4 Improving breeding techniques Under the premise of having a good breeding age, the breeding time and breeding methods are particularly important. Grasping the correct estrus identification technology and providing a reliable basis for timely breeding are the basis for successful breeding. There are three methods of identification: observation method, resistance method, and compression method.
2 Boar aspects
2.1 Reasonable breeding of boars The rational breeding of boars is the key to improving the productivity of the sow population. Nutrition is the material basis for maintaining the ability of boars to produce sperm and maintain strong breeding capabilities. Therefore, feeding a diet with complete nutritional value can increase the health of boars and improve their ability to breed. In order to keep boars in regular condition, with strong physique, energetic, strong sexual desire, and good semen quality, it is necessary to implement rational breeding. The dietary digestibility of boars per kg of dietary energy is not less than 13.38 KJ and protein is 14%. Protein, in particular, has a great influence on the quality and quantity of semen in pigs, and on the length of sperm life. Therefore, a variety of sources must be used to supplement the protein in order to increase the biological value of the protein. In addition, the lack of calcium and phosphorus in the boar diet will significantly reduce the quality of the semen. Therefore, attention must be paid to calcium and phosphorus supplementation. The ratio of calcium to phosphorus in the boar diet is preferably 1.5:1. The feeding method of boars is divided into the way of strengthening breeding and strengthening the breeding season according to the mating tasks during the year.
2.2 Reasonable management of boars In addition to paying attention to the cleanliness, dryness, sunshine, and good living habits of boars, attention should also be paid to the following aspects.
2.2.1 Rational rearing: Observe the living habits of boars at any time and adjust training at any time to prevent cross-breeding and masturbation and prevent biting. The small boars should dislodge big teeth after they are born and feed them after weaning. After the initial allocation, the best condition to take a single lap.
2.2.2 Strengthen Exercise: Exercise is an important measure to strengthen the body's metabolism and exercise the nervous system and muscles. A reasonable operation can increase appetite, help digestion, enhance physical fitness and improve reproductive performance. It is generally required to exercise once every morning and afternoon, each time for about one hour, and the mileage is about 2km. Exercises are performed in the morning and evening in summer and at noon in winter.
2.2.3 Brushing and hoof repair: Use a brush for 1-2 times per day. In summer, boars should be bathed frequently to reduce skin and ectoparasite diseases. Frequent attention should be paid to trimming trotters to avoid mating. Spit the sow.
2.2.4 Check the quality of semen: Pay attention to the inspection of boar semen quality, check it once every 10 days, adjust nutrition, breeding times and exercise according to the quality of semen.
2.2.5 Establish a normal management system: Properly arrange the feeding, drinking, exercise, rest and breeding of boars so that boars can develop good living habits, promote health, and improve their ability to breed.
2.3 Reasonable use of boars The quality of boar semen and the length of its service life are not only related to feeding and management, but also to a large extent depending on the initial age and degree of utilization. The initial age is different from the variety, climate, and feeding conditions. The optimum breeding age is generally determined based on the species age and weight. Small early-maturing varieties should begin breeding at 8-10 months of age and 60-70 kg of body weight, while large varieties should start breeding at 10-12 months of age and weighing 90-120 kg. At the same time, the breeding pigs must be used rationally. The young boars must be distributed once every 2-3 days. Boars over 2 years of age should be bred once a day, and should be used twice a day if necessary, but they should take a day off each week.
3 Comprehensive preventive measures
3.1 Creating an excellent growing environment for the growth of pigs In order for pigs to fully realize their productive potential, appropriate environmental conditions, especially intensive production, must be adopted. All pigs are in high-intensity production and environmental factors play a greater role. It is of special significance to understand, understand and use environmental factors.
3.1.1 Physical factors: mainly include temperature, humidity, climate, radiant heat, light, and atmospheric pressure.
3.1.2 chemical factors: including air, oxygen, carbon dioxide, ammonia, hydrogen sulfide, nutrients in feed, water and trace elements.
3.1.3 biological factors: mainly refers to the pathogenic microorganisms, parasites, blood-sucking insects, harmful animals, livestock, humans and other contact infection.
3.2 Strengthen the epidemic prevention To ensure the healthy intensive pig rearing of pigs and the high density of pigs, it is very important for health and epidemic prevention work. After the farm is completed, it should be completely disinfected immediately. The pigs entering the farm were isolated and kept in the quarantine pighouse for more than 2 weeks, and blood and feces were checked to prevent infectious diseases and parasitic diseases from entering the site. In principle, large-scale pig farms declined to visit. Visitors must receive strict disinfection before entering the venue. Staff entering the market must change their clothes and disinfect their baths. Swine fever, swine pneumoconiosis, swine erysipelas, gasping disease, diarrhea, paratyphoid fever and other vaccines should be injected at regular intervals to ensure that they do not leak. Through the professional training of breeders, they have the ability to observe and control so that they can find the disease at any time and minimize the loss. (China Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Information Network)
Production management of pigs in the delivery room
I. Goals and Basic Responsibilities (I) Objectives
1. Determine the number of healthy weaned piglets per week based on the number of sows and the number of sows.
2. The average weaning survival rate is 90%;
3. Weaned pigs were weaned at 28 days of age, with an average body weight of 7.0 kg;
4. The number of hitting the ear (the rate of health insurance) is over 96%.
(II) Basic responsibility
1. Make sure the drinker has enough water.
2. Provide fresh and clean feed.
1 According to the length of sow suckling period, provide different amount of feed, twice a day;
2 The piglets began to feed at 7 days after birth;
3 feeding materials in a timely manner, piglets less material to add Tim, to eliminate waste;
4 Do not feed moldy feed.
3. Let sows and piglets have a warm, dry and thirsty environment.
1 correctly adjust the doors and windows and exhaust switch;
2 correct use of insulation box;
3 Check the environment of each delivery room every day to prevent thieves from entering;
4 Minimize the number of red circles.
4. Maintain the immunization system in the delivery room;
1 Always work from the cleanest area to the dirtiest area of â€‹â€‹the delivery room;
2 implementation of all-in and all-out system;
3 After the weaning, thoroughly rinse and disinfect the product circle;
4 A disinfection basin is set in front of each delivery room;
5 Follow the pig washing and weaning procedures;
6 timely processing of daily garbage;
7 To deal with sick pigs with suspected infectious diseases in a timely manner.
5. Do a good job in the treatment of sows and piglets 1 Observe each piglet every day and timely find timely treatment;
2 pairs of piglets, find one, treat a nest;
3 Keep a complete record of each sick pig.
6. Complete day-to-day calls, teeth cutting, tail-cracking, and iron-supply work, and make appropriate adjustments to the piglets. And make a record of 1 piglets within 12-24 hours after birth must hit the number, cut teeth, tail;
2 Piglets are adjusted within 48 hours of birth;
3 piglets 2-3 days after birth iron selenium mixture 1.5ML.
7. Perform a weekly weaning program at 14 weeks of weaning;
2 Piglets weighing;
3 all in and out, leaving the weak piglets, fostered by the replacement sow;
4 Assess each weaned sow and mark it out;
5 Vaccine injection.
8. Equipment maintenance 1 Check the delivery room equipment every day, or tell the workshop director to repair it.
2 to master the use of various equipment, such as washing machines;
3 Use the device correctly.
9. Accurately and timely record 1 to ensure the integrity and continuity of the delivery room form;
2 complete the daily record work;
3 handed in the report in a timely manner, neat writing.
10. Ensure that the delivery room cleaning 1 delivery room is cleaned every day. The aisle should not be flushed with water. Try to keep the delivery room dry.
2 The delivery room supplies should be placed in a fixed position, and the medicine tools must not be randomly placed;
3 Clean up the daily garbage in time; clean the public access.
Second, the delivery room design and management
1. One area of â€‹â€‹the delivery room is designed for weaning at 4 weeks of age based on all-in and all-out. All-in and all-out ensures the uniformity of weaning piglets at the age of weaning.
Simplify the recording, flow from the clean area to the dirty area, and avoid contact between different age piglets and infection.
2. Take the example of 500 sows on hand. Assuming weaning at the age of 4 weeks, the delivery room can be divided into 5 areas and accommodate 5 groups of pigs at the same time.
There are 20 stalls and five regions can be used in turn.
Early weaning technique of three-way crossbred piglets
Traditional pig-breeding methods have a long pupa period and are generally weaned at 50-60 days after birth. The nascent individuals of the three-way crossbred piglets are larger, and their adaptability and stress resistance are stronger than those of the binary piglets. Obviously, individual growth and development are faster, and the amount of sucking milk increases, and the maternal lactation supply is relatively insufficient. Therefore, the feeding of three yuan piglets requires early weaning. At the same time, the popularization and application of scientific swine technology has provided a strong guarantee for the implementation of early weaning. Adopting early weaning can improve feed utilization and sow fertility, as well as piglet growth and development.
First, three yuan piglet early weaning appropriate age and weight Three yuan piglets generally 28 to 35 days of age, weighing 6.5 to 8.0 kg range for weaning isolation is more appropriate. However, the specific weaning date should also be determined flexibly based on the specific production conditions such as weather changes, health conditions, number of litters, and feeding and feeding effects.
II. Method of early weaning of Sanyuan piglets Effective method for early weaning of Sanyuan piglets: establish the basis of free feed intake through early induced feeding and timely feeding, and gradually reduce the contact between sows and piglets one week before weaning to reduce the risk of piglets being sucked. The frequency of milk increases the number of feeds for the piglets. After the piglets have finished milking, the piglets are rested in a timely manner on alternate days, and the time interval between sucking and milking needs to be gradually extended so that the piglets have an adaptation from multiple sucking milk, little sucking milk and no suckling milk. The process, so as to achieve the purpose of reducing weaning stress; once the timing is mature, the sows and piglets are separated once. Usually adopts the method of â€œreserving mothers and catching mothersâ€. Although it may seem abrupt, it will naturally not cause too much stress on the piglets because it controls and reduces the chance of sow-to-letlet contact. This method saves time and labor, facilitates production arrangements, and is now widely used and promoted.
Third, comprehensive technical measures
1. Lures training: Early sedation training is conducted on Sanyuan piglets in order to train the piglets to accept materials because the function of the digestive organs of the piglets is not perfect, and breast milk can basically meet the needs of the piglets. In order to exercise the chewing and digestive function of the piglets, promote the secretion of gastric juice, avoid piglets from licking and contaminating and prevent diarrhea. The time of attracting starts from 7 to 10 days of age. With the increase of age, the number of training sessions is adjusted to exercise digestive organs and functions, which lays the foundation for late feeding. Method: Lures training takes a mandatory method. Several times a day, the piglet is closed in the feed bar, and the sucker is restricted and forced to eat. The 551 feed is sprinkled in the feed bar of the piglet. It is trained 4 to 5 times a day, usually 4 to 5 days. Will eat. There is a sink (conditional, installable automatic drinker) in the bar for piglets to drink freely.
2. Feeding in a timely manner: After 20 days of age, the piglets will gradually improve with the digestive function and the rapid increase in body weight, increase the food intake, enter the vigorous food period, the sow lactation can not meet the nutritional needs of piglets, so to feed through the feed Feeding some of the nutrients of the piglet to relieve the lactating burden of the sow and further improve the function of the digestive organs of the piglets. Feeding method: Feeding is still mandatory. When pigs are fed, the piglets are separated and restricted to the feed bar. There are feed troughs and sinks. Feeding is usually 6 to 8 times a day, feeding as much as possible at night. . Every time you eat until 7-80% is full. Feeding requirements: First, during the initial feeding period, we must take the milk feeding interval rotation. The second is to adhere to the "less amount of time," the feeding principle. The third is to grasp the gradual conversion of feed and avoid sudden replacement of feed.
3. Cultivation of healthy piglets: Weaned piglet diarrhea and edema disease is the most common and most harmful second disease of piglets after weaning. Scientific feeding management and strict hygiene and epidemic prevention measures are prerequisites for preventing the disease. When diarrhoea develops in individual litters in a litter, it quickly spreads to the entire litter and should be immediately controlled. At the same time, whole litter piglets should be given preventive treatment. Iron supplementation: In order to prevent iron deficiency anemia in piglets and affect early weaning, piglets may be given intramuscular injections (Guangxi) or dextran iron cobalt (Shanghai) at 3 to 4 days after birth. Selenium Supplementation: When piglets are deficient in selenium, they often develop sudden disease and even die from piglets that have large individuals, good lyrical conditions, or fast growth. Sodium selenite VE powder can be added, or intramuscular injection of sodium selenite injection.
4. Notes: 1 Piglets should not be weaned in the short term because of illness, deworming and epidemic prevention, because weaning is a serious stress for piglets. 2 To ensure the timely supply of clean drinking water, piglets are poorly tolerant to thirst, and if they do not provide water in a timely manner, they will cause diarrhea due to an accidental drink of accumulated urine. 3 Remove leftovers, excreta, and dirt in a timely manner, keep them dry, increase emphasis on teaching as early as possible, and develop positioning and excretion habits. 4 Avoid overeating and high protein diets. The amount of feed intake of the piglets and the level of dietary protein directly affect the piglets' health status and the weaning nest volume. It is necessary to increase the feed intake of the piglets as much as possible to obtain the maximum weaning weight. It is also necessary to prevent diarrhea caused by excessive feeding. 5 From the day of weaning, appropriate amounts of VC and antibiotics (olaquindox, furazolidone, and oxytetracycline) should be added.
Medical Cold Patch
Throat Pain Relief Patch
[Name] Medical Cold Patch
[Package Dimension] 36 round pieces
The Pain Relief Patch is composed of three layers, namely, backing lining, middle gel and protective film. It is free from pharmacological, immunological or metabolic ingredients.
[Scope of Application] For cold physiotherapy, closed soft tissue only.
The patches give fast acting pain relief for acute and chronic tonsillitis.
[How To Use a Patch]
Please follow the Schematic Diagram. One piece, one time.
The curing effect of each piece can last for 6-8 hours.
Do not apply the patch on the problematic skin, such as wounds, eczema, dermatitis,or in the eyes. People allergic to herbs and the pregnant are advised not to use the medication. If swelling or irritation occurs, please stop using and if any of these effects persist or worsen.notify your doctor or pharmacist promptly. Children using the patch must be supervised by adults.
[Storage Conditions] Store below 30c in a dry place away from heat and direct sunlight.
Throat Pain Relief Patch
Throat Pain Relief Patch,Throat Pain Relief Pad,Throat Pain Relief Plaster,Antitussive Patch
Shandong XiJieYiTong International Trade Co.,Ltd. , http://www.xjplaster.com