1. Remember to be empty (be sure to insert the ultrasonic horn into the sample before turning it on).
2, the horn (ultrasonic probe) into the water depth: 1.5Cm or so, the liquid level is preferably 30mm or more, the probe should be centered, do not stick. Ultrasonic waves are vertical longitudinal waves. If they are inserted too deeply, it is not easy to form convection and affect the efficiency of crushing.
3. Ultrasonic parameter setting: Set the key to the working parameters of the instrument (see the manual or call us for details: 0574-88350052). For samples that are sensitive to temperature requirements (such as bacteria), the ice bath is generally used outside, and the actual temperature is definitely lower than the actual temperature. At 25 degrees, the protein nucleic acid will definitely not be denatured.
1) Time: The ultrasonic time should preferably not exceed 5 seconds at a time, and the gap time should be greater than or equal to the ultrasonic time to facilitate heat dissipation. The time setting should be based on the principle that the ultrasonic time is short and the number of ultrasound times is large, which can prolong the life of the ultrasonic machine and the probe.
2) Ultrasonic power: should not be too large, so as to avoid splashing or foaming of the sample. For example, the sample capacity is less than 10ml, the power should be less than 200w, the 2mm ultrasonic probe should be used, and the horn selector switch on the back of the panel should be switched to the corresponding gear; The power of 200ml sample capacity is 200-400w, 6mm ultrasonic probe is used, and the horn behind the panel is driven to the corresponding gear; the capacity of the sample above 200ml is between 300-600w, 10mm ultrasonic probe is used, and the rear of the panel is used. The horn is hit to the corresponding gear; (the small probe power of 2MM is strictly prohibited to exceed 350W).
3) Â Container selection: How many samples are selected for the beaker, which is also advantageous for convection in the ultrasound to improve the efficiency of the crushing. For example; a 20 mL throughput is best used in a 20 mL beaker. Such as 100ml E. coli sample setting parameters: ultrasound 5 seconds / gap 5 seconds number of times 70 times (total time is 10 minutes). Power 300W (for reference only), about 500ML, power is about 500W-800W
4. If the sample is placed in a 1.5ml EP tube, be sure to fix the EP tube to prevent the liquid level from falling after the ice bath is melted. 5, routine maintenance: scrub the probe with alcohol or use ultrasonic water after use. .
Dehydrated Red Bell Pepper,Dehydrated Dried Red Bell Pepper 9*9,Red Bell Pepper Flake,Air Dried Red Bell Pepper
Xinghua Dongbao Foods Co.,Ltd , https://www.xhdongbaofoods.com